HBO Information Technology internship in Amstelveen
Description Information Technology Engineer
To follow our Information Technology Engineer traineeship successfully, you have to be enthusiastic, highly motivated, responsible and able to work in teams and solo. Most important is your desire to become better in your chosen profession and commitment to keep improving yourself on a daily basis.
- A challenging and interesting traineeship/internship, with nice colleagues who are focused on learning and their personal development.
- A traineeship/internship based on your personal learning objectives
- Professional and personal mentor
- Personality-, leadership skills/style tests and job assessments
- Experience diploma Information Technology Engineer
- Accessible corporate Knowledge Management System with many clear and easy step by step manuals and instruction videos.
Your first day
On your first days you will be busy reading the manuals and watching the instruction videos which are related to your personal learning objectives and the projects you’d like to join.
Depending on the topics of your choice, we use various tests to determine your current professional level, expertise, knowledge and experience. Deficiencies will become clear and with adequate knowledge provided by your mentor, you can start working on the areas you’d like to improve. Gain experience quickly by putting your knowledge and professional interest into real businesslife action.
Dr Willem Dreesweg 6, Amstelveen. Our office is within walking distance from Metro station Poortwachter and busstop De Zagerij (200m). Free parking (private).